HUMAN RESOURCES N4-6
What are the minimum entry requirements to the programme??For entry in to the Business Management, you require:
- Grade 12 Certificate; or
- Equivalent qualification.
Which subjects make up a Human Resource?
In order to obtain a Nated National Certificate (Human Resource), a student is required to take the following subjects.
- Entrepreneurship Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Labour Relations N5 and N6
- Personnel Training N5 and N6
- Computer Practice N4, N5 and N6
- Personnel Management N4, N5 and N6
How long is the qualification?
The Nated National Certificate (Human Resource), programme is a full or part time six (06) months programme at each of the Nated (N). A student is issued with a certificate on the successful completion of each Nated (N) of study, that is N4, 5 and 6.
What career opportunities do I have after completing the Nated National Certificate (Human Resource)?
The Nated National Certificate (Human Resource) provides an opportunity to access careers in any of the sectors listed below:
- Public Sector (Government Departments)
- Private Sector (Companies)
- Government Agencies
- Consultancy Services
- Mining Industries
Programme offered by the following campuses